- Trying not to melt in the hotter than Hades temps here ... 116 (no that isn't a typo)... yeah I know it is a DRY HEAT but it's still hot in an oven!
- Bia's been making the grocery list which includes raisins, apples, pool toys and Bud Light for Mom. Love my mini-me!!
- I moved offices ... back to my old building - 10 minutes from home!! So happy but will miss my buddy the KingstonQueen.
- Speaking of her we had a fabulous 30th Birthday party for her at the ESPN house. I think Chatty enjoyed it the most because her husband kept giving Chatty cookies and cupcakes!
- My computer crashed at work - why is it that the Help Desk moves at a snail's pace???
- Swimming and lots of it - refer back to the 1st bullet point
- Trying to decide what to do on our trip back east ... Statue of Liberty, American Girl Store, etc.
- Looking forward to a long weekend hanging by the pool with our neighbors!!
Thursday, June 30, 2011
I am that slacking blogger who blamed my last blogging hiatus on getting ready for vacation. It seems that I always have some sort of excuse (now I know where my kids get it from). Rather than listing my excuses for not blogging, I thought I would give you a recap of what we have been up to around here ...
Posted by Cindy Donatelli at 9:58 AM