- Spending countless hours on the soccer field
- Making lunches and dinners for kids who either don't eat them or complain the whole time they are forced to eat them
- Trying to work with a teacher who doesn't e-mail (even though she has a school issued MAC) and isn't the most communicative
- Trying to teach a 4 year old that she isn't in charge and that screaming will not get her what she wants
- Painting cabinets in my free time (uh - what's that)
- Trying to train for my half marathon that is 4 weeks away and raise a few more dollars in the process (thanks to everyone who donated - you rock!)
- Wishing my house would clean itself
- Listening to countless stories about a girl in Chatty's class who can speak Chinese (umm... duh - she is from China)
- Wishing for cooler weather
- Enjoying Sunday evening dinners on the patio (or the porch as Bia refers to it)
- Trying to spend more time as a family ....
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
I keep trying to think of stuff to blog about and I don't have anything exciting. My life is pretty ordinary for a working mom .....
Posted by Cindy Donatelli at 8:15 AM