Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

Hope you all had a great Halloween.  To be honest this really isn't my favorite holiday.  I do enjoy hanging out with my neighbors and seeing the kids get excited about their costumes, however I am glad it is over.  I am ready to move on to the other BIG holidays ... but before then a ton few pictures from our adventures last night.


Yes Chatty was a soccer player - not much of a costume but she couldn't make a decision and it didn't cost me any additional cash so I went with it.

Bia has mastered the fake smile
Bia and her BFF
Chatty and her Knight in Shining Armor (our neighbor Jack)


Bia, BFF and BFF's lil sister

Riding in style
Mr. ESPN's creation
Enjoying her stash

As usual we had a great time with our neighbor's.  We were so glad Bia's BFF's family could join us this year - they are so much fun!  Stay tuned for a post on my NYC adventures!

6 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like a fun Halloween! We enjoyed spending time with our neighbors too, one brought Chocolate Martinis yum!

Merry Mack said...

Looks like fun. They both look darling. Chatty is getting so big. It sounds fun to have fun neighbors. I love Halloween!

Anonymous said...

They are so cute! And totally grinning ear to ear! Yeah!

Dee Stephens said...

I love costumes that don't cost $$!!
I'm with you - not my favorite holiday either but I try and be festive.

starnes family said...

Wait.

You have a Cinderella looking about Lainey's age and a kid named Jack in a prince costume.

I must be drunk.

The Lenzers said...

wish we could trick or treat together!