- The girls saw Santa at Boys and Girls Club - with Bia acting her normal shy self.
- We decorated sugar cookies with Nana
- We decorated our reusable Gingerbread (plastic) house.
- The Godfather stopped by for a visit with his mom and sister.
- We attended Christmas Eve services and our kids were better behaved than most in attendance (that's what I call a Christmas miracle)
- Santa and Grandparents brought lots of great gifts to the family including an iPAD, soccer goal, camera, soccer clothes, Just Dance 3, puzzles, movies, etc.
That's wrap ... time to go play Just Dance 3 with the girls ... I hope you all had a great holiday!!