Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Nike's Next Spokesmodel

We all know they have been having some branding issues with Tiger Woods - maybe Bia could step in? Although she would probably need to trade in the tank top for a Nike one, but that comes with the endorsement deal right? If you can't see it (because it is inside out and upside down) Bia is sporting a Nike headband (mine).  I put it on her head to hold the bandage over her staples.  She looks like she is ready for a tennis game.


Nice bandage holder huh??  We are pretty creative at our house.  You can thank me now for not showing a picture of the actual staples.  She made it easy for my by having the cut right in the middle of her head.

Someone else, aka Chatty, hasn't been feeling "special" over the past few days with all of the attention her little sister has received.  So we have been doing our best to make sure she feels "special" and if we forget she will come up and remind us she doesn't feel special.  Don't you just love when kids remind you of what you are doing wrong?

Trying to get one cute picture and this is what they gave me!

7 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

Looks like Chatty has lost some teeth!! Are you having to clean the wound?? yuck!

Anonymous said...

Lacey looks too grown up! What is with these kids of ours? I need to find someone with a baby I can hold! I don't want another one, but I've been missing baby Ainsley and baby Shaun lately. I need a fix.
Why don't you have another one and I'll hold it when you come over! ;-)

donatelli98 said...

Only if you pay for it Laurie!

Coco said...

The headband looks fab on Bia. And how resourceful of you!

I tell Adam when I'm not feeling special, a girl has to do what a girl has to do.

Sara said...

Coco - that doesn't surprise me one bit.

Bia does look like a little tennis player. I love it!! And yes - very resourceful of you. So glad you didn't choose to use duct tape :) The nike headband is much cuter.

Poor Chatty - it's a tough life she's leading.

SASS said...

She's the cutest spokesmodel I've ever seen! Staples and all!

starnes family said...

Creative is right! I'm impressed.

Just catching up. Love your girls!