Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hello ... Is this Thing On?

Yes I am here and alive and bad about blogging ... sorry life has been crazy busy.  Here are some updates from the ESPN household ...
  • Annoying co-worker somehow got his nail clippers unglued and started using them Monday, lucky for me I was on a plane to NJ and wasn't there to here it.  Next week I will be taking those clippers and putting them in the trash.  Maybe he will get it, then again based on who I am dealing with I doubt he will and it may take several pairs in the trash before he gets it.  Stupid people!
  • Speaking of NJ - I have been here all week and got to experience a spring snowstorm!  Pretty but cold - I am ready for some sunshine!
  • Tonight my Wildcats are playing in the Sweet 16 - BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!!  Beat Duke!

  • Saturday is Mr. ESPN's birthday - he is picking me up from the airport tomorrow and then we are going to enjoy a nice kid-free lunch to celebrate a day early!  He is probably more excited that I am bringing him his beer than our kid-free lunch! 
  • Sunday my little Bia turns 4!!  She is so excited because on her birthday we are heading here:

Yep we are heading to Disneyland with our neighbors!  We are meeting up with my Favorite Cousin and Casey ... can you say chaos at Disneyland ... my 2 kids, my neighbor's 3 kids, my cousin's 3 kids and Casey's 2 (of 3)?  They won't know what hit them ...

I'll be back late next week to fill you in on our adventures ...

7 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

You have to take tons and tons of pictures and post them!! YAY! Happy Birthday!

Sara said...

Can't wait to hear all about Disneyland!!! It will definitely be chaos...shew! But tons of fun as well.

Happy Birthday to Bia and Mr. ESPN!!! Hope you survived the snowstorm up there in NJ. My brother is headed home today and he's ready for some TEXAS sunshine too.

p.s. Did the coworker not say anything about the clippers being glued together??? That is so weird. People are strange.

Anonymous said...

Have fun!!! You are going to have chaos yes, but a great time!

Brooke said...

Sara, I was here when Co-irker started clipping when Mrs. ESPN was at the airport. He didn't say a freaking word. I was waiting for him to say something, anything. I actually had to go and check to see if he'd pried them out of the desk, or if he used a spare. Sure enough, they had glue all over them. He still hasn't mentioned it to anyone that I know of. The only thing we're sure of is that he didn't get the hint.

starnes family said...

We might get kicked out of the park. For real!

All 3 of mine will be there. :)

Sara said...

What a FREAK!!! Co-irker. Love that.

The Lenzers said...

hip hip hooray!!!!