- Mr. ESPN did lovely impressions of our children this morning ... "Blah, blah, blah, blah" and "STOP DOING THAT, I DO IT MYSELF." It doesn't take much to entertain us at 5:30 a.m.
- Chatty told me this morning she wished she had something Mexican to wear ... I told her we're not Mexican, go eat a burrito.
- Bia's school had the cutest Mother's Day presentation yesterday. Cute songs and dancing. I left work early to see Bia in action. Guess what - she was the ONLY child who did not perform! But she did eat several cookies during the after party.
- Friday is Muffins for Moms and Donuts for Dads at Chatty's school. Since I left work early yesterday for Bia's
performanceno show, I told Mr. ESPN it's his turn.
- Chatty learned about atoms, neutrons, protons, etc. the other week in school. She was looking at a bottle of vitamins and asked if the picture on the front was atoms. Good grief I won't be able to help her with her homework after 2nd grade at this rate.
- Bia asked if it was Bud Light Time when we got home one day. It was 6:00 p.m. on a Friday .. so indeed it was (yeah not helping with the Mother of the Year Award).
- HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to everyone! My mom and I are spending Saturday together ... some lunch and a little retail therapy!!
Thursday, May 5, 2011
Just some random thoughts this week ...
Posted by Cindy Donatelli at 10:43 AM