Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009

Halloween was super busy ... morning soccer game .... errands .... clean the house .... street party ... trick or treating .... candy ... and more street party. I spent a total of $5 on the girls costumes this year. We shopped at Miss Margaret's house (my neighbor down the street) for Chatty's Little Red Riding Hood outfit (yes the dress doubles as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz but Chatty has no idea who Dorothy is). Bia wore Chatty's old Nemo outfit - she insisted on it. $5 for white tights and white shirt. Can't beat the price. Mr. ESPN was thrilled with my frugality. Bia loved being Nemo and promptly told everyone who she was "Neeeemo". She was super polite and said Trick or Treat and Thank you to all of the adults in the neighborhood. Gotta love when they use their manners.

Her fake smile was really making me frustrated
Miss Margaret even gave us a basket too!


We found Nemo!
Simling for her Daddy!

Fake smile number 989 (yes I know red shoes would look better ...)
At least Nemo had a cute grin!

A little bit better

In front of our neighbors house

4 of the 5 in our gang ... Skeleton is missing ...

Enjoying the loot! She didn't want to take the costume off - it was warm and snuggly

7 comments:

starnes family said...

I think I want to dress as Nemo.....yes, warm and snuggly! Super cute. I love how inexpensive your holiday was, too!

SASS said...

It's next to impossible to get 2 genuine smiles in less than 50 tries. What's with that?! They look darling!

The Lenzers said...

Don't you just love a bargain! Both costumes were great. Glad to hear Gregg is hanging in there. How long is he in town for?

Dee Stephens said...

Love a bargain too! The Nemo is too cute!

Coco said...

We saw a Nemo and I fell in LOVE with that costume! I had never seen it before, that is TOTALLY what Tess is going as next year.

The fake smile is an age thing, or at least I hope so.

Anonymous said...

What a couple of cuties!!!

FROGGITY! said...

cuuute! my little girl is sitting in my lap and just yelled NEMO. hahah! that's super precious.