Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Just A Little OCD

Those who know me in real life know I tend to be a little (actually a lot) OCD. Whenever I order something online I have to look at it several (hundred) times to make sure it is correct. Then I have Mr. ESPN look at it and verify it. Since Chatty has been around, I have been creating calendars online to send to grandparents, great-grandparents, etc. as Christmas gifts. I had been working on the calendars all last week and reviewed it so many times I was seeing double. I finally had Mr. ESPN review it and he gave his stamp of approval. Then I shopped around other sites (Costco had a much better deal and I usually use them but the resolution in some of my photos wouldn't work on theirs - which made me mad because they were half the price!) and couldn't find anything I liked better for a better price. So back to Shutterfly it was. They have a special (purchase one calendar at full price and receive 30% off every additional calendar and free shipping) that ends today. I meant to order them last night and forgot. So this morning I pulled up my calendar and made some changes ... which meant I had to review it a couple (hundred) more times ... and since I am at work I couldn't have Mr. ESPN review it ... which meant I will worry about it until they come in the mail and I can really see how they look. Good thing a lot of the recipients wear bi-focals!

6 comments:

Coco said...

That just sounded like a stand up comedy routine! But I totally know how the OCD works, trust me.

Dee Stephens said...

Love shutterfly! I even did my save the dates through them.

starnes family said...

I do calendars, too. Love them!

SASS said...

I've done calendars with shutterfly, too! And I'm the same way with online purchases. Well, I don't verify 100+ times, but it can get jacked up pretty easily so I check a bunch.

BMB said...

I was just thinking that I should probably start making my annual Christmas gift calendars too! I have made mistakes on mine for dates and stuff so I just stopped putting in people's bday's and stuff! It's easier that way! I'm sure yours will turn out fine!

The Lenzers said...

calm down cous!!! i like shutterfly and snapfish. will have to try costco though. love making calendars