In the midst of all this Mr. ESPN and I stripped and re-finished our kitchen table and chairs. What a chore ... I think we are finally done ... that was a week long project. On Saturday my good friend Mrs. Kingston came over and we made cookies ... sugar cookies with icing. She taught me the tricks and I made some cute ones for favors for a baby shower I am hosting next month. They are in the freezer with strict instructions to Mr. ESPN not to touch! I still have a list of a few things for Mr. ESPN to complete before his parents arrive on Saturday. Our office is moving to another building so I am off this Friday too ... so that means cleaning/packing at work this week and serious deep cleaning of my house on Friday. So below is my to do list this week (in addition to my normal parenting and wife duties):
- Bake a Kahlua cake, chocolate chip cookies and brownies for a craft fair at our church and drop off Friday morning
- Bake some more cookies for my in laws
- Prepare Sunday school lesson for next week
- Clean House - Deep Clean!
- Follow Up with Mr. ESPN on his projects - namely painting baseboards and door frames
- Pack up my stuff at work
- Exercise - at least 4/5 times this week
- Grocery Shop (the list has been made)
- Meet Amy for lunch on Friday
- Buy some new shoes - hey you gotta have fun too - plus I have two coupons that I can combine at DSW!
I know I am forgetting something in there ...