Friday, February 5, 2010

Say Hey ... I love You, I love You, I Love You

The girls and I love the song "Sey Hey" by Michael Franti.  Mr. ESPN played it on the computer the other day and the girls really got into it (they love to move wildly dance) ... next time I will have to try making a video ... they were pretty funny.  I think Chatty even channeled some 80's break dancing moves!  BTW - Chatty's behavior has improved since her second incident ... hopefully this was yet another phase.  Have a great weekend ... I am heading to Vegas!


6 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

too cute! have fun in Vegas!

Sara said...

Soooo cute!! I left you an award on my blog today. :)

Have fun in Vegas! Win BIG!!!!

BMB said...

Love those silly girls! Bia's got curls just like her mommma?! Stinkin' cute!

Coco said...

Have fun fun fun in Vegas!!!!

And that last picture of Bia, she and Tessie Mayes have been talking. That has been TM's signature move for a year now!!! Ha!!

starnes family said...

Have fun on your trip! You better come back with lots of juicy stories.

FROGGITY! said...

VEGAS! FUN!

yes, don't vow silence and definitely bring back wild stories. i need someone to live vicariously through. :)