Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Summer Time At the ESPN House

Is generally spent in the pool or inside in the A/C.  That's what you do when you live in the desert.  A couple weekends ago my BFF and her family came over for some pool time ....

Time for the pool
Goggle Girl Returns ...

BFF and Bia and her $ Store float

One of Goggle Girl's favorite activities

3 of the 5 kids (BFF has 3 boys)

Mr. ESPN playing some hoops

This past weekend the girls wanted to watch a movie in my bedroom.  So Mr. ESPN and I decided to watch a Mommy/Daddy movie in the family room.  We paused our movie to check on them and this is what I found (Chatty was laying on the king sized bed by herself).  Bia had made a little sleeping area for herself.  I am not sure where all her puppies are - they must be under the blanket.



More pool pics from this past weekend ...

Bia swimming solo

Goggle Girl and the $ Store float - it was a great investment!
I am sure y'all thought I was exaggerating when I referred to Bia's bedhead.  I called her Frankenstein but should have said Albert Einstein.  Mr. ESPN got photographic evidence yesterday morning.

She's pissed!

"Stop taking my picture Daddy!"

I will leave you with a picture of some of our garden goodies.  We've also used cilantro, basil and jalapeno peppers we grew.  We're waiting on the tomatoes to turn red.  Mr. ESPN is planning a second and third square since everything is growing so well!


8 comments:

starnes family said...

Impressive produce! See? There's hope for desert growth yet!

Love the pool pics.

Dee Stephens said...

OMG!! that bed head is craziness!!! love the sleeping picture!

SASS said...

Poor pissed Bia! Haha, you were NOT exaggerating! What does she do in the night???
I'm so jealous of your produce! I think I spend more buying things I could grow than it would cost to start a garden!

Sara said...

Bedhead Bia is definitely PISSED! Poor thing.

Love the pool pics and Goggle Girl! And Bia sleeping is so sweet.

Good job on the produce. Trey pulled a huge summer squash from our garden yesterday. I didn't believe him that it came from our garden. I'm convinced he bought it at the store. Hmmm....

FROGGITY! said...

hahahaha on the bedhead!! that pic is priceless, definitely blackmail later on...

great job on the garden. your summer looks fun!!

BMB said...

Great pics! We had a great time swimming in "Chatty's Pool"!
You've made me want to try one-more-time for a desert garden--maybe in the fall! And I see a cute little Bia cuddling with a cute little blanket! :)

Coco said...

Bia's hair is hilarious! What in the world does she do? And that little fit looks very familiar.

Pool time looks fun.

The Lenzers said...

looks like a great summer so far!!! love the produce, impressive!!!