1. Blog something noteworthy or at least a little interesting and funny - which I haven't and probably will not anytime soon - Didn't happen - oh well!
2. Take a picture of the girls new bobs and post a picture - maybe I will get to it this weekend - I did take a picture but haven't posted it yet ..
3. Figure out how to make Chatty's bed head look normal each morning with her new haircut - This will take a miracle from God or a really good hair product which I have yet to purchase
4. Convince Bia she does need a barrette or pony tail in her hair each morning - Lost cause - Miss Independent has to do everything HER way (gee I wonder where she got that from?)
5. Buy a birthday present for our buddy SMC - Will be taking care of this at lunch today
6. Get a pedicure - After work today
7. Clean my house (acutally I would love to have a cleaning fairy show up and shake her wand and it all be clean) - The cleaning fairy still hasn't shown up - what's up with that
8. Quit grabbing handfuls of cheeseballs from the container in my pantry and snacking on them. Darn Mr. ESPN and Chatty who insisted on getting them from Costco! I successfully managed to eat several pounds of cheeseballs this week-it wasn't pretty. My goal now is to just eat them all so they will be gone - not the best idea I have ever come up with but I am I going to do?
9. Start reading the book for Casey's book club - I did buy it so at least I am heading in the right direction. Started the book yesterday and love it so far. So as of today I am in the middle of reading three books - The Help, The Ocean Between Us and Crazy Love ...
10. I am sure there are a ton of other things I could list but just can't think of and I know if you asked Mr. ESPN he could tell you several things I haven't done this week and should have ... oh well ... such is life ... I better get going so I can get some of these things off my list!
11. And one more thing to add I finally got my new job with our corporate tax group. Over two months of waiting but finally got the call yesterday.
Have a good weekend - hope you all are able to knock some stuff off of your to do list! Next week we are blasting off for our Galatic Blast Vacation Bible School. Yes I am teaching VBS again this year. At least this year we got 1st graders some of which I teach for Sunday school. Much better than the catty 4th grade girls from last year!