Thursday, August 5, 2010

Early Mornings = Long Days

6:00 am conference calls suck, especially when you have to take them from the office which is 30 minutes from home.  When I got here this morning the front door was locked and I had to go through another entrance.  I even had to turn on the lights.  Weird especially since I work for a huge company!  I guess that means I was here way too early.  Now I am debating whether I should go to the gym after work (yes I know I should) or go home and attempt to take a nap (mind you Mr. ESPN is home today as well as my in laws and my loud energetic girls).  I am also debating whether or not I should go to Bunco tonight or try to go to bed early.  Decisions, decisions, decisions.

We had a double date with my in laws last night.  The kids went to the neighbors and we had an adult night out.  It was nice but I wasn't thrilled with what I ordered.  Dessert was really good though - 5 little tasters of different desserts - tiramisu, creme brulee, caramel creme brulee, banana coconut cream and a chocolate mocha brownie thing.  It was so good!

My large fountain diet coke and Vitamin B are not working this morning, I have been up since 4:40 and am dragging already.  It's going to be a long day!

6 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

I vote that you rally and go to the gym and bunco and crash tonight! Besides -- tomorrow is FRIDAY!!

Sara said...

If it were me??? I'd go home, open a bottle of wine, have a couple of glasses and then crash. But, that's just me.

Hang in there!!

Melissa said...

Hmm...I say take a break and head home after work and rest! Then go to the Bunco party, enjoy a little wine, relax, then crash in bed and sleep in a little tomorrow! :) The weekend is almost here!!

Merry Mack said...

I know it's too late to weigh in, but I would vote for gym and bunco because bunco will make it all fun.

The Lenzers said...

scew the gym and the nap, at home anyway! bunco fo sho!!

Blogger said...

Do you like live sex cams? Check out BongaCams.