Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Recap

I am not a huge fan of Halloween.  Mr. ESPN and I don't dress up ... and most of the Halloween decorations we have are courtesy of my mom.  I do enjoying dressing up the girls and they love everything about Halloween - the costumes, candy, you name it.  We celebrated with our neighbors with a pre-trick or treating potluck in the street.  Afterwards the dads took the kids out and the moms passed out candy. 

Speaking of which, I am not too thrilled with the large quantity of candy in my house. I was off today and officially lost count of how many pieces of candy I ate.  Needless to say it wasn't pretty and negated the 6 miles I ran this morning. 

Since our kids are always in such a rush to hit the streets as soon as they get their costumes on, we decided to do a trial run after church to get some photos in their costumes. 

Tinkerbell & a Phillies baseball player

In case you weren't sure who Chatty was ...
her favorite player Chase Utley



Ready to hit the streets

With the neighbors

"Daddy my bag is too heaby!!"

5 comments:

starnes family said...

Cute costumes and I love that she'll be a baseball player! Not sure if I'll ever accomplish that with Lainey.

Glad yall had fun!

Merry Mack said...

Great costumes! I am sorry you aren't into Halloween. I have had too much candy too. It still looks like a great Halloween.

Sara said...

So cute!!! I think it's hilarious that Bia is the prissy, girlie type and Chatty is the sporty type. I was like Chatty.

Sounds like a great Halloween. Glad Bia stocked up!! That pic is great.

Anonymous said...

They both look so great! Love it!

Coco said...

They look precious!

Good for you and your 6 miles. I am totally slacking since I lost my ipod. Good excuse huh?