Monday, November 29, 2010

A Strange Obsession

Who starts drinking coffee at 35 (almost 36)?  Yep that would be me.  I never liked coffee, maybe an occasional Starbuck's flavored drink but that was it.  Until I saw this:
I became obsessed with having one and I don't really no why.  I just thought they were so cool (and I like cool kitchen appliances).  I kept checking the ads for them and looking for the best deal.  On Friday I found a decent deal on it at Kohl's plus I had two additional coupons and decided to finally buy it.  Then I found this:

and this:


and I think I am hooked!

8 comments:

starnes family said...

We love ours, too. Try Hot Cocoa for the kids this season!

Dee Stephens said...

That Coffeemate looks awesome!!

FROGGITY! said...

oooooooh, i am a coffeeholic. yum that looks good. in the dollar bin at target they have these little holiday giardelli coffees (flavored) and i recommend them. highly.

Sara said...

I never drank coffee (hated it) until Hudson was born. I blame kids. I'm addicted now.

The Lenzers said...

you're a freak!!!!! good thing I love you. I don't think I can ever handle the taste of coffee, there is not enough crap in the world to put in it. I love kitchen gadgets too. mom always tells me I am like granny-boy (he loved them too). I just got your card in the mail today so obviously it will be late

Anonymous said...

Yea! Welcome to the Coffee World. And I didn't start until I was 35 either! There are lots of yummy coffeemate flavors you'll have to try. Matt is going to be so excited - he likes hooking in new coffee drinkers for some reason. ;-) We have a Keurig too and we LOVE ours. You can do tea and Hot Chocolate easy too.

Merry Mack said...

Cindy, ME TOO!!! I must have coffee everyday and I was never that way before. Age, I guess?

BMB said...

We have it too! And I didn't start drinking it till I was 35 and I saw the Keurig and had to have it! I've tried a million flavors--I'll have to fill you in! Right now I am in love with the Apple Cider-you can get it at Bed Bath and Beyond. It's so good mixed with some apple brandy! Even Greg is a coffee drinker now but he only likes the plain coffees-blah! We do a Keurig order at work every once in a while and share a few of what we buy so we can try out new ones! It's an addiction I tell ya! We even have the Mini Keurig in our camper!