Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sweet Little Biaisms

Yeah so I know Biaisms isn't a real word but it is my word
Yesterday after work Mr. ESPN picked up Bia and Chatty.  As they were riding in the car Chatty is talking (non-stop - nothing new here).  Bia turns to her and says "Chatty STOP - you talk too much!"  Oh my sweet little Bia - you are sooo smart! 

For anyone out there who doesn't know, Bia is 4 years old now (according to her anyway - but according to her birth certificate she is actually 3).  She moved up to the 4 year old classroom at school and now insists she is 4 years old.  Since she has a birthday in March, she thinks she will be turning 5.  I keep telling myself Pick Your Battles, it is not worth it!

Bia and Chatty were supposed to stay at Nana and Poppa's house the other week but Nana and Poppa were sick.  I told her we would reschedule.  With that in mind she packed her two little backpacks for Nana and Poppa's house (blankies, stuffed animals and two pairs of flip flops - just the necessities for her).  I kept telling her it would be several weeks before they were able to have their sleepover but she kept insisting everything stay packed and ready to go.  She got mad anytime I pulled something out of her backpack.  Then she convinced her big sister to pack her backpack too! 

4 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

That's too cute! I'm sure the grandparents got a kick of the story too!

starnes family said...

Well, I'm thinking she must be 4, too. Duh.

Go, Bia, go! You're well on your way to making your parents crazy.

Sara said...

Bia is going to be a firecracker fo sho! I love that she's already telling her older sister off. Too funny.

Momma to the A's said...

Love that Bia spoke up to her big sis! I think that is definitely a 4 year old thing to do!

Packing the backpack and keeping it packed is something Ashlyn would do!!