Monday, May 18, 2009

New Kid on the Block

So I am the new kid on the block when it comes to blogging. While I generally consider myself a pretty intelligent person with computer skills, I am finding this more difficult than I originally thought. See I don't like doing stuff I am not good at, I guess that is the type A in me. I also like things to look cute and orderly from the get go, and needless to say my blog doesn't look as cute as the ones I follow. Hopefully I will get there soon though .... plus it took me forever to come up with a name for the blog. I debated on making this private but thought I would leave it public and e-mail a few of you about it. To date I haven't sent it to my family (other than you Jann) as I want to see how this goes.

Casey - thanks for the initial pointers, they really helped. Don't be surprised if I start leaving you tons of posts on your blog asking questions.

3 comments:

The Lenzers said...

Cindy you are too funny, and you better tell the fam! Also Casey (I assume we are talking bout the same Casey)is great with the blog advice-isn't her blog fantastic?! She makes a great go to person for me too. It looks great and I can't wait to follow your family affairs!

starnes family said...

Great start! Love the design and you look like you totally know what you're doing! Excited to follow your family. I'd love to do a "welcome" post on my blog, so let me know if you want it "out there" like that. If you think you might want to do it privately, probably not the way to go.

Glad you're here!

Dee Stephens said...

Hi Cindy! I'm a friend of Casey's too and she got me into the blogging world.
Welcome! and your girls are adorable!
Can't wait to hear more!