Monday, July 13, 2009

One Week Until Vacation

So one week left until vacation. We are heading to San Diego on Sunday morning with our neighbors. I had planned to meet up with my neighbor to go over our lists of things to bring on the trip sometime over the weekend. She had a tough week at work and worked most Friday night and most of Saturday prior to coming over to my house... so needless to say she was ready to have a glass of wine. She brought over a phenomenal (and quite pricey) bottle of Cabernet from this winery. I can't even begin to describe how smooth and lovely it tasted. Mind you I tend to buy wine under $20 a bottle, but this wine put it to shame, it was that good! Now I really want to go to Napa and visit their winery (it's on Mr. ESPN and my list of places to visit) .... I thanked my neighbor for sharing her awesome wine with me - it's nice having friends like that! Anyway so we went through our lists for the trip to make sure we aren't forgetting anything. Now if we can figure out how to get all of our stuff in our vehicles that will be good. I already started pulling stuff out and piling it in the extra bedroom. My goal is to have most of the stuff ready by Friday evening so I am not stressing on Saturday ...

2 comments:

starnes family said...

How fun! My husband and I were married in San Fran and honeymooned in Napa.

What are your plans for the week? We arrive Sunday night and then more company comes in Monday....meeting my family out there Tuesday, etc.

Dee Stephens said...

Never heard of that winery but will have to check out it! have fun in SD!