Saturday, March 27, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET BIA!

Bia is officially a three year old today - complete with three year old tantrums!  As sweet and snuggly as can be but super independent and stubborn.  She knows what she wants and gets mad when she doesn't get it (I have no idea where she gets these lovely qualities from - ha ha!)!  She is my baby and I can't believe she is already three!  We love you sweet little Bia!!!

2 Days Old

2 weeks Old

Baptism 2 months old (my Granny made the dress)

1st Birthday - 2008

2nd Birthday - 2009

3rd Birthday Invitation Picture - 2010

4 comments:

Coco said...

Happy Birthday, pretty girl!!

FROGGITY! said...

Happy Birthday to Bia! She is SO CUTE!!!

Sara said...

She is absolutely precious! Happy Birthday, sweet girl!!!

The Lenzers said...

happy birthday !!!!! she is beautiful! send me that email again to fix my stuff please