- It is supposed to be in the high 70's here in the desert. For the love of winter could we actually get some cooler daytime temps?
- Why does Chatty insist on waking up at 4:45 am today and want to talk and eat? These are the moments I seriously think she is not my child.
- Sara Evan's version of Go Tell It on the Mountain is one of my favorite Christmas songs ever.
- My Christmas cards will be in the mail tomorrow and once again Mr. ESPN's only contribution is dropping them off at the post office. Oh and he licked a couple envelopes.
- There are presents under the tree - even though I have threatened "Santa won't be coming to this house" more times than I can remember over the last few days.
- Being at the soccer field that is an hour away at 7:15 am in 46 degree weather isn't how I prefer to spend the second Sunday of Advent. We told Chatty God would understand she had a tournament and it was OK to miss church last week.
- It's lovely when people stare at you in the grocery store parking lot when your kids is screaming "That hurts Mommy!" I had escorted Bia out of the store and she proceeded to throw a fit in the parking lot when I held her arm (so she wouldn't run through the parking lot).
- If another person tells me how skinny Mr. ESPN is and how good he looks (as if I don't already know), I am going to drop kick them and then I am going to eat some chocolate and drink a glass of wine! Just a warning ...
Our elf, Snowball, isn't doing that good of a job. My kids are wild and misbehaving like they are getting paid for it. I feel like Super Nanny is going to show up any minute and shout "Gotcha!" If she could help, it might be worth the embarrassment.
These are really good and addicting!