Monday, December 20, 2010

Miscellaneous Merriment

Is it bad that today is the first official day of Christmas vacation and my kids are driving me nuts? It is going to be a long two weeks!

Last Friday Bia had her winter "pee-formance" (as she calls it) at school. She was so excited for it. Nana, Poppa and I were excited to see Bia in action. So much anticipation and then this ....



 She stayed like that the entire time the class sang!  At least she didn't bust out crying like several of the little boys did.

Santa came to visit Chatty at Boys and Girls Club.  They always have the best looking Santa ...


Here are a couple shots of how I ended up displaying my photo Christmas cards ... I nailed a ribbon on the wall and glued the cards on the front in my archway leading to the kitchen ....

and the other side .... 

 a close up

I am heading to the airport shortly to pick up the in-laws ... wish me luck this week ... it is going to be a long one and at the end I will he hosting a grandparent detox session!  Tis the Season!

5 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

Too funny about Bia! Poor baby! Stage fright!
I have my cards displayed the same way but over doors on our 2nd level. Good luck this week! Merry Chrstiams!

Brooke said...

Aw, Biiiiaaaaa!! Poor kiddo! Did she at least sing for you at home? She was one adorable reindeer, though. I wish I lived across the street so you could sneak over for wine breaks. Hopefully someday we live close enough for that to happen. Have a great Christmas week!

starnes family said...

Good luck!!!!!

Love the cards. I'm posting my wreath in a bit....so full and cute!

If the shoe FITZ said...

hopefully your wine glass will show up just in time!!!

The Lenzers said...

connor, colton, and bia are for sure related and will never make it as a famous actor/ress. miss you so much this christmas. can we please plan a get together for 2011? with or without kids