- I cleaned out my pantry last night and wiped all the shelves clean (yes I am Type A and OCD) ... it really needs to be painted but Mr. ESPN doesn't seem to want to do it .. hmmm how to convince him???
- I don't blog everyday but I expect my favorite bloggers to so I have some fun things to read during lunch
- I should scan one of my Christmas cards and post it on the blog ... personally I think they turned out pretty cute (mostly because it is just the girls!)
- My hair is driving me nuts! I am so ready to chop it off ... appointment next Wednesday can not come soon enough.
- I have to remember to take pictures of my cookies I made for the baby shower I am hosting Saturday and post them ...
- I need to wrap presents before said baby shower so my Christmas tree looks good. It looks so bare with no gifts under it
- Bia is overly obsessed with boobies ... every time she sees me (luckily just at home) she comments on them (even when I am fully clothed) and laughs! I try not to laugh but it is contagious! She likes to chant "boobies, boobies, boobies" and laugh
- Chatty got a hole in her leggings this week in PE (right on the knee) on the indoor basketball court. WTH? She ruins more clothes than most boys. To say that she isn't a dainty little princess is an understatement. That was pretty obvious when she wanted to play tackle football with her sister!
- I am glad Mr. ESPN is handling Elf placement duties. He has placed Snowball (our Elf) each day ... goodness knows I have enough other holiday responsibilities to handle
- Chatty has been asking for a WII from Santa. She also told Santa Mr. ESPN wanted a new TV for the WII. I had to explain to her that Santa only brings kids gifts. She then told me she thinks we need to put the WII on the big TV because it will look better. I had to remind her that getting a WII isn't automatic - she has to be good (otherwise Santa will return it!).
- Speaking of Christmas - any suggestions on what to make for a main dish? We do Italian on Christmas Eve (Mr. ESPN's family tradition) and on Christmas Day we have varied what we make. I was thinking either steak, beef tenderloin or pork tenderloin. Anyone have a fabulous recipe they want to share??
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Some random Thursday thoughts ...