Monday, September 7, 2009

I am Alive ...

I am alive and yes we purchased a new computer and then returned it and purchased another new one today! Lovely, I tell you! It was a busy but fun weekend, with the exception of my beloved Seminoles losing a close one tonight! Ugh - I told Mr. ESPN I am going to start having to take the Tuesday after Labor Day off because of all the drinking and celebrating associated with the Noles first game of the year!

Will try and post more details about our big weekend tomorrow but as a fore warning I failed to take any pictures this weekend. If I post old ones, would that be bad? Oh wait, I did have a couple taken of Mr. ESPN and I at dinner on Saturday night so I can post those ...

4 comments:

starnes family said...

The Tigers didn't do well, although they got the win. It was a painful weekend for many. The good news? OU lost. And, that makes me a happy girl any day of the week.

Almost sounds like I know what I'm talking about.

Dee Stephens said...

I hear ya on the drinking. WHEW!We were on a bender this weekend!
Yes, the Tigers won but the HOkies lost :(

donatelli98 said...

Nice comment Casey - you've been brushing up on your college football and Deelsu - we were pulling for the Hokies too!

The Lenzers said...

Bad Bad Football Weekend! Wish I could have had a drink!! And Casey-pooh on you!!