Wednesday, September 30, 2009

EATing Machine ....

I bet you thought I was going to tell you that Bia suddenly turned into one - not quite. But Chatty devoured almost two homemade beef and cheese quesadillas last night and an half a pineapple (yes as in half of a whole fresh pineapple) and was too full for dessert! Who is this kid? Oh yeah - this is the kid who started soccer yesterday. Way to work up an appetite in our kid Asst. Coach ESPN! Maybe I should send Bia to practice too so she can work up an appetite like that!

So tomorrow as Spark of the Week Chatty is supposed to bring in her favorite snack for the entire class. Not sure if she is like all other kids but she has lots of "favorites". I think we (as a family - mostly me since it is my job to purchase it) decided to go with Rice Krispie treats since the are prepackaged and most kids like them. I will be running by my favorite store at lunch to pick up a box for the class. This Spark of the Week stuff requires a lot of parental (I should rephrase that and say mom) involvement - but it is so worth it to see how excited Chatty is about it!

3 comments:

The Lenzers said...

I love it when they have a good meal!! Too bad they are far and few between

starnes family said...

Carter was Super Star of the Week last week and each day required lots of work like you're doing. Happy for them.....work for us!

SASS said...

I bet she loves being first! So cute.

P.s. Mr. ESPN has a lot of patience to coach little girls playing soccer. Good catch! :)