So Dee tagged me to write 10 things you don't know about me ... which I think is a little hard since I tend to tell people everything but here I go .....
- I want to go to Nursing School (some of you know this already) - yes I have a Bachelor's in Business and Master's in Taxation and I want to go to Nursing school ... random but true (this is from the person who had a fear of hospitals as a kid)
- I always want the bed made everyday - some days I make it, but most days Mr. ESPN makes it.
- I want to move to Charlotte, NC - does anyone have a job for Mr. ESPN and me?
- When I was young I always wanted to go away to boarding school - must have been from watching Facts of Life so much
- I dream of having a beach house in the southeast (i.e. North FL, GA, SC or NC)
- I used to test out dessert recipes before making them for company. I would send my test results to Mr. ESPN's work and get their opinion - now they periodically ask him when I am sending something in.
- I don't care for hard alcohol but love wine
- I wash my hair every day (there are very few exceptions to this) and some days I wash it twice a day ... I know it is bad for my hair but I have to for my own sanity.
- I enjoy going to the grocery store (sans kids that is). I love having the cabinets and fridge stocked with new stuff.
- I have never broken a bone in my body ... yet!
Have a good weekend ... tomorrow night I have a girls party at my neighbor's ... there will be plenty of wine and a prize for the sexiest shoes (plus other goodies for sale - will fill you in next week) ... I will let you know if I win, I have some high peep toe heels that should be in the running for 1st!