• Conversation with Mr. ESPN tonight:
• Mr. ESPN: "Do you think someone spilled something in the pantry?"
• Me: "Why?"
• Mr. ESPN: "Because the tile is sticky in there"
• Me thinking - Um what do you think oh brilliant one and even better I will give you two guesses as to who caused it ... please clean it up!
• He did clean it up - Good Mr. ESPN!
• Busy week at work - the infamous Tax Package time - but I can say I am rockin' it this year (finally because it usually kicks my a-- each year). Already have the first part done and it isn't due until February 15th!
• Had parent teacher conferences on Tuesday with Miss Johnson. Chatty is doing fabulous and she had so many nice things to say our conference ran over by 15 minutes ... yeah yeah yeah so what she didn't have one after me!
• On the way in to parent teacher conference I ran into a Director from my old company (who is now at the company my old boss and friend who threw the party last weekend are at) and his wife. In the 2 minutes we had to chat he was recruiting me to come to their company ... it's always nice to be wanted - especially in this crappy economy.
• Chatty watched her GO Cats on the computer tonight and listened to the play by play on the radio (it wasn't televised)- well I should say she chatted during the play by play .. she is her father's (and mine!) daughter. We may have to change her name to Mini ESPN.
• Please include in your prayer list my friend over at AZCottrells. Lots of prayers needed for her family - MIL (amazing woman!) is having bypass surgery on Monday, her cousin (mom and wife) is deploying to UAE for 6 months and her grandma is moving to a nursing home. They are big believers in prayer so please (if you are inclined to do so) pray for them!
• Tomorrow night I am having dinner with my friend the Kingston Queen - Yeah! Saturday - hopefully Bia and I will get to the gym early then a birthday party at the zoo. Mr. ESPN and Chatty have soccer and then will meet us at the zoo. We are excited ... then later haircuts for Chatty and me. Fun times!
This is what I found when I checked on Bia tonight...yes her head is under the covers, no that isn't the way I tucked her in tonight, and yes I did uncover her head.
Because I took Bia's picture Chatty wanted hers taken too ... that's a victory smile - Zona win!