Thursday, April 22, 2010

Family Photo Shoot


Below are a few of the photos the photographer sent to me.  Overall I was pretty happy considering he was very cheap ($50) and gave me the whole cd to get prints wherever I want.  Not too bad.  As always there were only a "few" that I liked of all 4 of us ... below is my favorite of the four of us (I cropped and tinted it in black and white).  BTW I am not taller than Mr. ESPN - he just isn't sitting up straight.

You sure can't tell she was a PITA (pain in the a --) that afternoon can you?
Don't you love her farmer's tan?

A sampling of some of Bia's goofiness

A good picture other than Chatty's constipated grin

One of my favorites of Chatty

Sweet Little Bia

I thought it was neat how her shirt said smile
and showed up just below the railing


7 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

great pictures! I love the smile one too!!

Sara said...

These are darling. That first pic is definitely a framer of all 4 of you.

I can't get over how cute these girls are!!! Love their sweet smiles. Even if they can be PITA's sometimes :)

Brooke said...

I love that one with Chatty and Bia. Bia looks so excited. The first thought was that she's saying "Opa!" like from My Big Fat Greek Wedding. Maybe I'm crazy. Either way, great photos!

SASS said...

You weren't kidding about Chatty's constipated grin! That smile one of her is darling.
I want Bia's scooter shirt, that thing is dang cute! Love your skirt, too. Lots of cute clothes in here! Love that first one, too. $50 and you get the whole CD? Good deal!!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable pics!

starnes family said...

Really good stuff, Cindy. That scotter shirt is darling!

Awesome deal, too. I paid $300 last time.....it was a 30 minute session and I only got to keep 5 images!

Unknown said...

great family photos! your girls are so adorable.