Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Philly Phanatic(s)

Last week Mr. ESPN told me he got four tickets to the Phillies vs. Diamondbacks baseball game.  I said, "Great who's going with you and Chatty?"  He told me if I wanted to go I could come along with Bia.  Nice offer huh - a baseball game with a three year who doesn't have any desire to sit and watch a game and Mr. ESPN wanted to stay for fireworks after the game - no thank you!  I opted out and told him to take his buddy across the street and his son.  Of course Chatty was ecstatic about going with JR and his dad (I think Mr. ESPN was just as excited to go with JR's dad too!).  Mr. ESPN is from the Philly area and is a huge Phillies fan and so is Chatty - so they decked out in all their Philly gear ... they had a great time even though the Phillies lost!


Before the game with JR

I am not sure what they are doing here ....
probably annoying the men in front of them

Doesn't every dad want to bond with their daughter at a sporting event?

You can tell I wasn't there -
I would have fixed her hair before this pic was taken


5 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

so fun that Chatty likes sports so much!

Brooke said...

Aw, cute! I used to love going to Tucson Toros (back before they were the Sidewinders, and apparently again now) games with my dad.

The Lenzers said...

at least you didnt have to go!!HA

SASS said...

I'm glad she's so into sports! Daddys love that :)
So funny you opted out- smart woman. Chasing Bia around would not be as fun as watching the game!
Love the cutiepie pics. (I always make sure the girls' hair is perf before pictures- just like me!)

Sara said...

She's so adorable. That first pic with Daddy is awesome! So fun.