- My good friend is having an awesome giveaway on her blog check it out here - cute aprons from Etsy! Go check it out but remember I need the apron (even if I am on a baking hiatus!).
- Coco and I can't figure out why mom's let their little girls have long stringy hair. Especially in the summer when they swim - ick! Yes Mom - now I realize why you kept my unruly/curly/smelly (yes it smelled and I never wanted to wash it) hair short as a child
- Some lady who smelled like cloves got on the treadmill next to me the other day and I about died - I couldn't get done quick enough!
- I am going to a Women's Retreat at church tomorrow. I am not sure what to expect but I hope I am not one of the only young women there. I keep having dreams that it is me and all of the Grannys! Overall I think it should be a good experience (plus it means a kid free day).
- I am annoyed that it is taking so freakin long to find out about the position I was asked (by the hiring manager) to apply for
- Bia looks like Albert Einstein's daughter when she wakes up in the morning. No exaggeration there at all - it is funny and a little scary all at the same time. Note to self - document it with a photo!
- Chatty started a basketball skills class last night. I asked her if she was any good and of course she said yes. Her daddy said he would buy her a new basketball so they could practice together.
- The girls had their annual checkups on Monday. Chatty is in the 90% for height and weight (a little like her mom) and Bia is in the 50% for height and weight (which is a major improvement from previous years).
- Bia told me this morning I had a very big booty. I told her that wasn't very nice to say.
- Chatty wrote all of her own thank you notes this year (I wrote a template and she copied it). I am not sure if my 84 year old Mam-ma will be able to read her writing or not!
Friday, April 16, 2010
I really don't have anything fabulous to talk about just some random things ...