Monday, April 12, 2010

Look Who's 6

Six years ago (yesterday - yeah I am that kind of mom - a day late and a dollar short - but better late than never) I became a mom. It was Easter Sunday and two and half weeks before my due date when Chatty decided to make her arrival. We were watching the Master's on the television at the hospital and Chatty made her dad happy by waiting to make her debut until after Phil Mickelson holed out on the 18th to win his first major (yes every milestone in our lives seems to have a sports tie in; Mark McGwire broke the homerun record they day we got married - it's fate I tell you)! Although she tries my patience on a regular basis she is a loving, independent, stubborn, talkative girl and I wouldn't want her any other way! Chatty your dad and I love you more than anything!

2 Days Old


Baptism 1.5 mths Old

1st Birthday


2nd Birthday

3rd Birthday
(a little blurry-my first attempt at cake decorating)

4th Birthday
(the kids decorated their own cupcakes)

5th Birthday Picture
(didn't have any good ones from the actual day)

6th Birthday
(please disregard the fact that my pentagons aren't all the same size)

3rd/6th Birthday Party Pics coming up this week!

8 comments:

The Lenzers said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY my sweet litte cous!! I have it on my calendar and still forgot to call,nice huh? I hope the day was great and the party fabulous. She is so lucky to have you as her mommy!

SASS said...

Oh my goodness...Chatty's baptism picture is too precious.
Happy Birthday, Chatty! Love the soccer cake, well done!

Dee Stephens said...

You and your cakes! Makes me sick!! I need to figure it out! Happy Bday Chatty!

Sara said...

Precious pictures! Happy Birthday Miss Chatty!! Hope it was a great one.
Your cakes are awesome!

Brooke said...

Such a beautiful girl! I love that 2nd birthday pic. And her cake came out very nice! Happy Momiversary to you :)

Coco said...

What a gorgeous baby she was and of course a breathtaking big girl.

Your had some mad cake skillz.

FROGGITY! said...

she really is a beauty! :)

happy birthday!! your cakes look great!

starnes family said...

Yes, awesome cakes.

LOVE the baptismal gown. Gorgeous!