- Family (of course the girls said cousins J& A but we loved seeing everyone)
- The beach - soft white sand and warm water!
- Seafood - fish sandwiches, shrimp, etc! Yum!
- Yuengling Beer (that is one of D's favorite things about going back)
- Granny's home cooking - especially the desserts!
- Friends with great condos on the beach
- Aunt E's Newfoundlands - Moose and Yogi (L loved seeing them - S not so much!)
- Fishing, although we didn't get a chance to this time
- Mickey Store at the Orlando Airport
Sunday, August 16, 2009
We had a great time in Florida. The girls were so sad when we left, especially when they had to say goodbye to their cousins J & A. They had such a great time playing with them. Below are some of our favorite things about going back to FL! Note - we were staying on New Smyrna Beach, just south of Daytona, I highly recommend it!